Christmas 1

Monday, October 24, 2011

Today I went to the knitting guild I belong too and had a very nice time.  I enjoy going it gives me something else too do.  I also went to my chiropractor first.  Then I dropped off my truck to be aligned, lunch and then dog food.  Picked up the kids and a few extra kids.  One of the lil girls grandpa passed away.  So I was happy to baby sit.  Now that the kids are all older I don't see them as often. So it was very nice even though the reason was very sad.


Here is what I've been working on lately.


I also have to get busy putting together some projects before my surgery next Tue. I'm a bit nervous but more excited about the final recovery. 


I have Plantar Faciitis.  My left food is bad.  And I can't walk for long or stand long.  So I will be glad to be able to hike the mountains again and walk for miles.  And lose weight again. lol  But it's 10 weeks I will be on crutches and 1 year recovery.  But my doctor says I can put weight on my foot after 10 weeks. 


Now here's a question for all.  If you know of any good cross stitch, crochet, knitting, miniature doll house, blogs please leave the website.  I need lots to look at while I'm laid up for the 10 weeks.


Thanks Bunches

No comments: